Hot Chocolate Lasagna is delicious dessert, perfect for parties to feed the crowd and it’s completely no bake recipe!
For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Oreo cookies-ground
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 (0.73 oz) envelops of instant hot cocoa mix (milk chocolate flavor)
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
Chocolate Pudding Layer:
- 2 (3.8 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 ¾ cups milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream (or 2 ½ cups whipped cream)
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Chocolate topping or Nutella for serving
- To make the crust location whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor and floor in high-quality crumbs. Stir in melted butter and press the aggregate in the bottom of 13 x 9 inches casserole dish. location within the refrigerator or freezer to company at the same time as making subsequent layer.
- To make warm Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse Layer, beat softened butter and cream cheese with vanilla and powdered sugar till creamy and clean.
- In some other bowl beat heavy whipping cream and on the spot milk chocolate powder until stiff peaks shape. Fold half of warm chocolate whipped cream in cheesecake aggregate, then fold in some other half of ( scrape well the lowest of the bowl to incorporate the whole lot properly). Then, spread over the crust and set inside the fridge or freezer to company.
- For pudding layer in a bowl whisk immediately chocolate pudding mix and milk until it starts thickening. Stir in mini marshmallows and unfold over hot chocolate mousse layer. region within the refrigerator or freezer to set.
- When pudding layer has set, make whipped cream. Beat heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks shape. spread whipped cream on top of pudding layer and place inside the fridge for some hours or higher overnight.
- Before serving scatter 2 cups of mini marshmallows over whipped cream.
- Serve drizzled with melted chocolate, Nutella or chocolate topping.
- Shop leftovers inside the fridge.
more instructions please visit: https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/hot-chocolate-lasagna/