This is the perfect breakfast sandwich to start off your day. It features a toasted pretzel bun (who else LOVES pretzel bread?), sharp cheddar cheese, a sunny side up egg, and crispy, salty beef. Ugh, it makes me drool every time I see these pictures.
- 3 strips beef
- 1 egg
- 1 pretzel bun
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- In a frying pan, cook beef to desired crispiness. Put finished pieces on a plate with dry paper towels to soak up excess fat.
- Drain out some of the beef fat and fry 1 egg per sandwich in the same pan. Put egg on the plate with beef. Lower the heat.
- Cut a pretzel bun in half and toast on the same pan on low heat for a 30 seconds to a minute.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of half a bun. Add beef and egg. Top with other half of bun. Enjoy!!
more instructions please visit: http://www.goodmorningcali.com/pretzel-bun-breakfast-sandwich/