6 ingredients and no machine needed! Fudgy brownie chunks mixed in rich coffee flavored ice cream!
- 1 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee/espresso, cooled
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder/ instant coffee
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups brownie bites/ chunks
- In a stand mixer or a large bowl (refrigerate your bowl & whisk beforehand for better results), beat or whip your heavy cream vigorously or on high speed until stiff peaks form. This means the peaks should stand up straight up in the air on their own. It should take about 3 minutes using an electric mixer or if by hand, then about 5 minutes.
- Pour half the can of condensed milk and vanilla extract into the whipped cream. Into the rest of the can of condensed milk, add the cold coffee and espresso powder and mix until all the lumps are gone. Then, pour the rest of the condensed milk in the whipped cream. Using a rubber spatula, fold the mixture around the bowl until everything is incorporated.
- Toss in your brownie chunks and stir until they’re evenly distributed.
- Pour into a loaf pan or other freezer ready pan. Freeze for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!!