Honey Garlic Chicken Breast is delicious and ready to accompany your family
- 1 kg of fillet chicken breast.
- 4 cloves of shallot.
- 5 cloves of garlic.
- 1 lemongrass stalk (crushed).
- 3 pieces of lime leaves.
- 3 piece of bay leaves.
- 1 segment of ginger (crushed).
- 1 galangal segment (crushed).
- 1 small brown sugar.
- Pepper to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Sugar to taste.
- 500 ml of water.
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Boil 500 ml of water and then add the crushed garlic & onion.
- Add the lemongrass stems, orange leaves, bay leaves, ginger, and galangal that has been crushed.
- Add the chicken breast, stir briefly.
- Add a little salt, sugar, and brown sugar. Let the water shrink a little.
- In another container, prepare a topical seasoning. sweet soy sauce, honey, BBQ sauce, and melted butter.
- Heat the frying pan, spread with a little melted butter, and add the chicken.
- Grilled the chicken while rubbing it with the seasoning that was prepared earlier until cooked.
- Ready to be enjoyed, may be added tomatoes, cucumber, and lettuce.
more instructions please visit site: https://cookpad.com/id/resep/794035-ayam-bakar-madu-saus-bbq