If you want to quickly fry the chicken, you can use the air fryer, here it is fried without oil, and is savory
- 5 pieces of chicken wings.
- 1 tablespoon instant curry powder.
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon cumin.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 tsp flavoring.
- Pepper to taste.
- Marinate the chicken with all the herbs above for 3 hours or a day
- Prick the chicken, so the marinade seeps
- Bake with air fryer 180°C for 20 minutes
- Turn the chicken over and bake for another 20 minutes or until cooked
- Lift and serve while hot.
more instructions please visit: https://cookpad.com/id/resep/5295699-ayam-goreng-air-fryer