This smoothie is packed with protein, essential vitamins, potassium and thanks to my secret ingredient: AVOCADO (!!!) it will fill you up and give you lots of energy to start your day or post-workout.
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- ½ ripe avocado, cubed
- 1 cup almond milk
- (optional) ½ cup ice
- 2 tablespoons Dannon vanilla low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Jif creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey (or your desired sweetener)
All all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Optionally, top with low-fat whipped cream and chocolate chips. Enjoy!!
More instructions please visit: http://www.goodmorningcali.com/better-for-you-chocolate-peanut-butter-smoothie