This quick & easy chili oil noodles recipe features thick noodles tossed in an incredibly flavorful sauce, to be prepared in just 10 minutes!
- 4 oz thick wheat noodles
- 1 tbsp green onion chopped, more for garnish
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Sichuan chili flakes or to taste
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder or salt to taste
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chinese black vinegar
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil or any neutral oil
- cilantro, green onion, and toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and place in a bowl. To serve the noodles cold, rinse under cold water for about a few seconds then drain.
Heat oil in a small pot until smoking hot. Add garlic, chili flakes, green onion, chicken stock powder (or salt), light and dark soy sauce, and Chinese black vinegar over the noodles.
Pour the hot oil over the noodles, aiming towards the chili flakes and garlic. Mix well to combine, adding more soy sauce if needed. Garnish with cilantro, green onion, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
more instructions please visit: https://www.cookerru.com/garlic-chili-oil-noodles/