If you love Croissants, you’ll love Blueberry Croissant Bake. If you love blueberries and raspberries, you’ll love this too.
- 3 large croissants, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges. Spray a nine x 9 or 8 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add croissant portions to baking dish. Sprinkle berries calmly over croissants.
- Beat cream cheese for 30 seconds with electric powered mixer. progressively add in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk. keep to combine until well mixed.
- Pour cream cheese combination over croissants and berries.
- Allow rest for as a minimum 20 mins or refrigerate over night time.
- Bake for 35-forty mins or until golden brown and set in center.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.
more instructions please visit site: https://www.thechunkychef.com/mixed-berry-overnight-croissant-breakfast-bake/