The Ultimate Turkey Burger! Made with everyday ingredients and they taste just as good as a beefy hamburger!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp.freshly chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Hamburger buns
- Sliced tomatoes
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four flat patties.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties and cook until golden and cooked through, 5 minutes per side. Serve on a bun with desired toppings.
more instructions please visit: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a19664658/best-turkey-burger-recipe/