These Hot Turkey and Cheese Party Rolls are an Easy Dinner Recipe or Party Appetizer for Tailgating or Game Day! The perfect bite sized snack for a crowd!
- 1 8 oz. Tube of Crescent Roll Dough
- 12-16 Slices of Turkey (Deli Sliced)
- 12 Slices of Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted (½ cup) ¼ tsp.
- Garlic Powder 2 Tbsp.
- Chopped Parsley 1 tsp.
- Poppy Seed
- Roll out Crescent Roll Dough into 4 Rectangle shapes and press together the diagonal seam.
- On each rectangle place 3-4 slices of turkey and cheese.
- Roll up each rectangle (Roll from one short side to the next short side) and press together seam gently. (You will have 4 rolls at this point)
- Slice each roll into 3 pieces for a total of 12 rolls.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place rolls into a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine Butter, Garlic Powder & Parsley.
- Brush over Crescent Rolls and Sprinkle with Poppy Seed.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 12-15 Minutes, until just starting to turn brown.
more instructions please visit: https://www.passionforsavings.com/hot-turkey-cheese-party-rolls/