Deliciously spicy with hints of sweetness, these thai noodles are an amazing addition to your dinner table. Try them tonight!
- 1 lb linguine pasta (or fettuccine spaghetti, etc)
- 1/2 – 1 1/2 Tbsp red pepper flakes (amount depends on how spicy you want it)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp chili paste
- 6 Tbsp soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp honey
- Scallions carrots, peanuts, cilantro, Sriracha, and sesame seeds to garnish
- Chop garnishes and set aside.
- Boil pasta, drain.
- While pasta is boiling, heat oils in a large skillet with red pepper flakes.
- Once oil is hot, strain pepper flakes, reserving the oil in a bowl. add reserved oil back into the skillet and add the chili paste. Whisk in soy sauce and honey.
- Toss pasta in the skillet with the sauce.
- Can be served hot, room temperature or cold. Top with garnishes and enjoy!
more instructions please visit: https://www.thechunkychef.com/spicy-thai-noodles/