One Pot Easy Cheesy Taco Skillet is the perfect combination of spicy meat, creamy cheese and tender pasta. Great for busy weeknights!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 12 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1-2 large zucchinis, diced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 cups baby kale/spinach mixture, this sounds like a lot- it cooks down to a small amount, optional
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and jack cheese
- green onions, to garnish
- In a huge pan, gently brown ground red meat and crumble well.
- Drain excess fat.
- Upload vegetables, and cook until browned.
- Upload canned tomatoes, taco seasoning, and any water needed for taco seasoning to frivolously coat combination (up to at least one tbsp- the liquid from the tomatoes will help)
- Add vegetables and allow absolutely wilt.
- Blend properly.
- Cowl with shredded cheese, and let cheese soften – about five minutes (every now and then it facilitates to cowl the pan with a lid to melt the cheese quicker.)
- Whilst cheese is melted, serve over a mattress of lettuce, rice, or in a taco or burrito!
- Garnish with inexperienced onions if favored.
more instructions please visit: https://www.awickedwhisk.com/one-pot-easy-cheesy-taco-skillet/