With school out for the summer, my little brothers are home and finally have time for a little more than 1-minute instant oatmeal for breakfast. Unfortunately for my littlest brother, he has SAT school almost every day which means, he’s still looking for on-the-go breakfasts.
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits
- 6 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Break apart the biscuits and cut each circle into fourths.
- Place the biscuit pieces into a large bowl. Add in the butter and vanilla. Using your hands, lightly
- coat each biscuit.
- Place 3 biscuit pieces into each muffin well. Between each piece, slather some Nutella and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top of each piece.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. To make the glaze, mix together the powdered sugar and milk. Add more or less milk until the glaze’s consistency is to your liking.
more instructions please visit: http://www.goodmorningcali.com/nutella-pull-apart-rolls