This is such a great idea for an appetizer recipe. Really easy and Yummy Low Carb Air Fried Onion Rings. Keto and gluten free options as well.
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1 ¼ cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 49 tsp Milk
- 1 cup + 1 tsp
- ¾ cup Bread Crumbs
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 and prep basket for nonstick
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and seasonings. Mix in the egg and then the milk (or beer). Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- In a shallow bowl , place your bread crumbs
- Using a fork, take the first slice of onion and fully cover it with the contents of the first bowl- using a dredging technique. Then dip this piece into the bread crumbs. Then place it into the basket. Repeat this with the other slices- trying to not over-lap too much.
- Air fry the onion rings for 8 minutes and then flip them over. Continue to air fry for another 8 minutes or until done
more instructions please visit: https://thesugarfreediva.com/low-carb-air-fried-onion-rings/