An easy Skillet Breakfast recipe, this Meat Lover’s Keto Breakfast Pizza is a simple recipe for a low-carb breakfast the whole family will love!
FOR THE DOUGH:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- 2 eggs
- 6 strips bacon, cooked
- 1/2 pound sausage, cooked
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400, grease a cast iron pan.
- For the dough:
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella together in a bowl.
- You can optionally microwave for 1 minute to melt the cheeses together.
- Add beaten eggs to almond flour, mix well. Combine with the cheese mixture and work until a dough is formed.
- Press dough into greased cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Making the pizza:
- Crack eggs onto the dough, and top with all meats and cheeses.
- Return to the oven to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until set up and golden.
more instructions please visit: https://sizzleandsalt.com/meat-lovers-skillet-breakfast-pizza/