Instant Pot Herb Roasted Potatoes made easy in a pressure cooker. All you need is 15 minutes to turn baby potatoes into crisp, fluffy, and flavorful side dish the whole family will love!
- 2 pounds baby yukon golds and red potatoes, about 1 to 1 1/2 inches
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water or chicken stock
- Wash the potatoes and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine rosemary, thyme, marjoram, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- PRESS the SAUTE mode button on the Instant Pot. When HOT appears on the display, add oil and heat with the Instant Pot lid open.
Add potatoes in batches and arrange in a single layer.
Cook, rolling the potatoes on all sides, for about 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Using a fork, pierce the middle of each potato. Alternatively, pan-fry potatoes in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned and transfer to Instant Pot.
Toss in herb seasonings. Add water/stock.
- Press KEEP WARM/CANCEL button. Close and lock the lid, making sure the sealing valve is set on SEALING. Press the manual button, use the plus and minus buttons to adjust the cooking time to 7 minutes.
Once done, use quick release by pressing CANCEL and then turning the steam floating valve on the lid to VENTING position.
more instructions please visit: https://www.onionringsandthings.com/instant-pot-herb-roasted-potatoes/