This homemade Starbucks pink drink gives you all the flavor of the store-bought drink without all the cost of a store-bought drink. Plus you can customize how much sweetness you desire. You’ll love how fresh this drink tastes!
- 4 packs acai berry tea
- 1 cup hot boiling water
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1-2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- Agave nectar, optional
- In a 2 cup glass measuring cup add unwrapped tea packets. Pour hot water over the packets and let sit until cool. Squeeze out tea packets and toss.
- Pour white grape juice into the measuring cup with the tea.
- Fill a glass with ice and add about 1 cup of the tea/grape juice mixture. Top off with the desired amount of coconut milk.
- Add in sliced strawberries and add in sweetener if desired.
- A number of these ingredients can be customized to your liking.
- Don’t want as much grape juice? Don’t add as much. Want more coconut milk? Don’t add as much of the tea mixture. It’s really up to you. The sweetener is optional because I like my pink drink just a little less sweet than the store-bought version.
- I used coconut milk from a container that you find in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
- Also, PLEASE NOTE you will have to add a lot of agave nectar to make this as sweet as the one you get from Starbucks. If you like the sweetness of the Starbucks drink pour it on in! If you’re like me and like it less sweet don’t add much. This is up to you.
- If you write me to complain that it wasn’t sweet enough I’m going to point you to this note. The world is your sugary oyster. Add as much of that agave nectar as you please.
more instructions please visit: https://www.nutmegnanny.com/homemade-starbucks-pink-drink/