This tomato pasta is swirled with a block of feta cheese for the most flavorful dinner ever!
- 16 oz feta
- 10 oz meatball or chicken meat
- 6 0z feta cheese
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp italian herbs
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 5 oz basil
- 100 ml olive oil
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes
- 200 ml pasta stew
- Boil pasta and meatballs, set aside pasta cooking water 200 ml
- Add feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, italian herbs and garlic approximately 7 minutes. Stir and puree until it becomes a sauce
- Add pasta, meatballs, basil, baby spinach stir well
- add 200 ml pasta stew, serve.
souce recipe: cookpad