It’s time to make a special cake dish for loved ones. Come on, try this Blueberry Cheesecake recipe!
- 190 gr cheese, grated
- 300 ml of liquid milk
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 pack of jelly plain
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. lime
- 5 pieces of white bread peeled, torn
- blueberry jam
- Blend all ingredients except jam
- Pour into a 18cm round tin that has been smeared with margarine
- steam for – + 25 minutes over medium heat, before the steamer is heated first and don’t forget to cover it with a napkin
- lift, remove the hot steam. Spread the new blueberry jam and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve cold more delicious
more instructions please visit: https://endeus.tv/resep/blueberry-cheesecake