These snowballs aren’t meant for throwing. Powdered sugar serves as the snow in this recipe and features HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates in the center.
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1½ c. powdered sugar, divided
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. walnuts, very finely chopped
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. water
- 24 chocolate Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line two baking sheets with parchment.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and ½ cup powdered sugar. Fold in flour, vanilla, nuts, salt, and water.
- Mold 1 tablespoon cookie dough around each chocolate Kiss and roll into a ball. Chill for 1 hour.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheets and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until cookies look dry and have not taken on any color.
- Cool cookies for 20 minutes, then roll in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar.
more instructions please visit: https://www.hersheys.com/kitchens/en_us/recipes/chocolate-snowball-cookies.html