Super simple to make! Delicious chili and cheddar cheese is stuffed inside of a readymade biscuit dough!
- 1 (16 oz) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (8 oz) can Hormel chili (or 8 oz of your favorite leftover chili)
- salt, pepper to taste
- (optional) 4 ounces ground beef
- approximately 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Separate the biscuits and form a slight dent in the middle of each, with your finger. Place some cheese and spoon some of the chili mixture into the dent. Form the remaining dough around the filling and roll into a ball.
- Roll or brush each ball with the melted butter and optionally sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese on top of each biscuit.
- Place each biscuit on the baking sheet seam side down.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!!
more instructions please visit: http://www.goodmorningcali.com/chili-cheese-stuffed-biscuits