Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up Casserole
2 cups chicken, cooked/shredded
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cups mixed frozen veggies
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
2 cans refrigerated biscuits *6 oz cans
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream, cheddar cheese, veggies, garlic powder, and salt.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and toss pieces into chicken mixture.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray and spread chicken biscuit mixture evenly.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 35-45 minutes, or until cooked through. *Could take longer depending on oven.
- Remove from oven and serve!!
more informations please visit: https://thecookinchicks.com/chicken-pot-pie-bubble-up-casserole/