Basil Chive Cucumber And Corn Salad
- 3 cups cooked cut corn (from about 5 medium cobs)
- 2 cups cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1 large cucumber)
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, snipped
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise (or vegan mayo)
- Salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the corn, cucumber, basil and chives. Stir in the mayonnaise. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve within a few minutes … or store in a covered container in the fridge until serving time.
more instructions please visit: < a href> https://www.sumptuousspoonfuls.com/basil-chive-cucumber-corn-salad/