This Air Fryer Baked Potato recipe makes perfect baked potatoes with a crispy outside, and tender inside, every time! Plus, they cook quicker than they do in the oven!
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add potatoes to large bowl. Toss well with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in Air Fryer basket.
- Cook at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Turn potatoes and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Serve immediately with toppings of your choice!
more instructions please visit: https://thenovicechefblog.com/air-fryer-baked-potato-recipe/