You only need a few minutes to make this whipped hot chocolate recipe, which makes it even better. Similar to a Dalgona drink but without the instant coffee!
- 2 TBSP Powdered Hot Chocolate Mix
- 5 TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¾ cup Chocolate Milk
- Optional: Marshmallows and/or Shaved Chocolate for Garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and hot chocolate mix.
- Whisk or beat with a mixer until the consistency is fluffy.
- Heat chocolate milk in the microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on your
microwave wattage and how hot you prefer your beverage. (For younger children, you might want to make warm chocolate instead of hot chocolate!)
- Spoon the whipped chocolate on top of the chocolate milk. Enjoy!
more instructions please visit: https://www.passionforsavings.com/whipped-hot-chocolate/