Small Batch Funeral Potatoes
15 oz condensed-cream of chicken soup
1 cup shredded cheddar-cheese
3 cups frozen cubed-potatoes thawed at room temperature for at least 30 minutes
1 cup sour-cream
½ tsp garlic-powder
1 tsp salt
For the Corn Flake Topping
¼ cup butter-melted
2 cups corn-flakes cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 7×11″or even 9×9″ baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- In a large-bowl, then put in the potatoes, cream of chicken soup, sour-cream, cheddar-cheese, garlic-powder, pepper and salt. Stir till well blended and the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour the potatoes to the baking dish & spread them out into an even layer.
- Put the corn-flakes in a plastic-food storage-bag and seal the bag then use the hands to squeeze the bag and crush corn flakes.
- Pour the crushed-corn flakes to a small-bowl. Then add the melted-butter. Stir to coat the cereal.
- Spoon the corn-flakes evenly over the potatoes and bake uncovered for 35 minutes and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
more informations please visit: https://www.thewholesomedish.com/small-batch-funeral-potatoes/