These skinny pancakes are perfectly fluffy and delicious and you would never know that they are just one Weight Watcher Smart Point each!
- 2 over-ripe bananas mashed
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of fat-free plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat a nonstick electric skillet to 325 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg whites, greek yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combines.
- In a larger bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon and whisk.
- Stir wet ingredient into dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot skillet and cook until golden brown.
To make blueberry pancakes, drop fresh blueberries into pancake batter once they are on the griddle.
more instructions please visit: https://www.number-2-pencil.com/skinny-one-point-pancakes/