These crispy roasted garlic potatoes are the perfect side for any of your meals!
- 3 pounds (1.5 kg) baby red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 6 large cloves of garlic finely chopped or minced
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- To prepare your roasted garlic potatoes: Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200°C). Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil and set aside.
- Parboil baby red potatoes in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes to precook them. The potatoes will be more tender on the inside when roasting.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup of olive oil, garlic, salt, herbs, pepper, and parmesan cheese together, mixing to combine. Add a little more olive oil if the parmesan cheese has absorbed most of it.
- Toss parboiled potatoes through the garlic parmesan mixture to evenly coat.
- Arrange the coated potatoes cut side down in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven. Bake your garlic butter parmesan potatoes for 25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes with tongs or a spatula, until potatoes are browned and crisped at the edges.
- In the meantime, gently melt butter in the microwave and combine with fresh chopped parsley. Remove the roasted potatoes from the oven, and drizzle with the butter parsley sauce. Add toss to coat well, and serve your roasted potatoes with garlic butter parmesan immediately. Enjoy!
more instructions please visit: https://www.eatwell101.com/roasted-garlic-butter-parmesan-potatoes-recipe