These little pecan tarts are so easy to make and delicious. They melt in your mouth! My brother requests these every year for the holidays.
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- To Make Pastry: Cream butter or margarine and cream cheese. Add flour and mix well. Make into 48 balls; place one ball in each cup of a mini tart pan. Use your fingers or a tart tamper to press out into a tart shell.
- To Make Filling: Break the eggs, but do not beat. Add sugar, melted butter, salt, vanilla and pecans. Mix well. Fill the tart shells. Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for about 30 minutes or until delicately browned.
more instructions please visit: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/10348/tiny-pecan-tarts/