This Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe is so easy to make and always a huge hit. In under 20 minutes, you can have the ultimate appetizer full of cheesy goodness that everyone will love!
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1 can pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
pepperonis for topping
chips/crackers/pita chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, and garlic salt in a medium sized bowl and mix well. Spread mixture into the bottom of 9 inch pie pan.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the top of cream cheese mixture and top with a few pepperonis. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and top with mozzarella cheese and a few more pepperonis. Return to oven and bake for 7-8 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Turn the broiler on and broil the top for about a minute or two, until the cheese is dotted with brown and the pepperonis crisp up a bit. WATCH THIS STEP CAREFULLY! You don’t want to burn all that delicious, cheesy goodness.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the top with italian seasoning. Serve with crackers or pita chips. Enjoy!
Use brick style cream cheese. It melts nicely and will give you the best creamy and rich taste.
For best texture: make sure your cream cheese is completely softened so it fully incorporates. You don’t want to end up with lumps of cream cheese in your pizza dip.
Use marinara in place of the pizza sauce. I do this sometimes when I don’t have pizza sauce on hand. It tastes just as good!
Topping ideas: Feel free to add any additional toppings to your pizza dip that you or your family enjoy, such as mushrooms, green peppers, olives, chopped onion, etc.
Storing: Any leftover pizza dip can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days. Reheat either on the stove over low heat, in the microwave at 30 second intervals, or in the crockpot using the “warm” setting.
more instructions please visit: https://belleofthekitchen.com/pepperoni-pizza-dip/