The smell of cinnamon and apples is what characterizes this simple dessert that melts in your mouth..
- 2 (8 each) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
- 1 can (12oz) 7 Up (or Mountain Dew)
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash the apples, peel and cut into eight equal slices.
- Unwrap the crescent roll and separate the triangles.
- Place a piece of apple on each triangle of dough (on a wider side) and roll it in a croissant.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla, mix until you get a liquid mixture without lumps and pour over the rolls.
- Pour soda (7up or Mountain Dew) between rolls (but not over) and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until they become golden brown.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
more instructions please visit: https://todayscreativelife.com/quick-and-easy-apple-dumpling-recipe/