Get this delicious recipe for a lean protein-packed Alfredo Sauce that uses Greek yogurt instead of tons of butter and cream.
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Milk (I used 2%)
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- In a sauce pan combine olive oil and garlic over medium heat, cook a few minutes and then add flour stirring constantly until nice and bubbly.
- Add chicken broth while continuing to stir constantly, make sure you don’t have any lumps!
- Turn heat to low and add milk, yogurt, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Stir until smooth, salt to taste.
- Serve over noodles, veggies, whatever you like!!
more instructions please visit site: https://cookthestory.com/greek-yogurt-alfredo-sauce/