This past month, I finally got around to trying a strawberry Dole Whip recipe and was shocked to find that this homemade strawberry Dole Whip is just as delicious as, or maybe even more delicious than, the classic pineapple version!
The recipe comes from Dashing Dish and is the perfect clean-eating treat. A serving is only 105 calories, so you won’t experience any remorse after indulging in this frozen sweet.
To make your very own strawberry Dole Whip, you’ll need frozen strawberries, unsweetened almond milk (or the milk of your choice), a sweetener of your choice, lemon juice and just a pinch of salt.
- 4 cup Frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1-2 tbs Sweetener of choice 
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 1-5 Minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Scoop into a plastic bag and freeze for about 10 minutes. Cut a hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze while swirling dole whip into a small bowl or cup.