These Candy Cane Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Dippers are so simple and only have 5 ingredients!
- 10 mini candy canes
- 10 marshmallows
- 1½ c. chocolate chips, melted
- 5 mini candy canes, crushed
- Hot chocolate, for serving
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper. Stick straight side of candy canes into the center of marshmallows.
- Dip marshmallows into melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Place on prepared baking sheet and place into refrigerator to harden, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot chocolate.
more instructions please visit: https://easyfamilyrecipeideas.com/candy-cane-marshmallow-hot-chocolate-dippers/