This Cajun shrimp scampi is so quick and easy you can make it any weeknight. But it is so fancy and tasty you just might want to save it for special occasions!
- 12 raw shrimps (as many as you’d like, I like having a lot in my pasta)
- 1 serving of pasta (preferably a linguine)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs. butter
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- flour (to thicken)
- cajun seasoning
- 1/4 c. parsley
- White wine (not shown)
- olive oil (not shown)
- Heat a saucepan on medium-high heat. Add the butter, a drizzle of olive oil, and a dash of white wine and bring to a boil.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimps.
- Next, season the shrimps with the Cajun seasoning., be generous (to your liking)!
- When the shrimps are pink on one side, flip them and cook for another minute and remove them from the pan, leaving the liquid.
- Add the heavy cream, basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and whisk in sprinkles of flour until sauce thickens.
- Lower heat to medium-low and add shrimp again.
- Toss shrimp to coat with sauce, and serve over pasta. Topping with parmesan cheese, and ENJOY
more instructions please visit: https://gypsyplate.com/cajun-shrimp-scampi/