Browned Butter Oreo Nutella Stuffed Blondies – rich browned butter blondies stuffed with Oreo cookie chunks and surprise pockets of gooey Nutella!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- about 12 heaping teaspoons Nutella
- about 16 Oreos, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spoon 16 (do more in case of mistakes!) heaping teaspoons of Nutella onto the sheet and place in the freezer.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Lightly stir until it foams and starts turning golden. It should smell nutty! Once it does, remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Into the large mixing bowl, add the brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir until mixed.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and cornstarch. Stir until just combined. Don’t overmix it! Stir in the Oreos.
- Spread half the mixture into the baking pan.
- Take out the sheet of frozen Nutella and place the balls a few centimeters apart. Spread the rest of the blondie batter on top.
- Bake for about 22-27 minutes. Let cool before cutting. Enjoy!!