Wringing the steamed broccoli out with paper towel or cheesecloth insures your cheesy bread is crisp, not soggy.
600 g riced broccoli
- 1 large egg
- 150 g shredded mozzarella
- 25 g freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Warmed marinara, for serving
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200ºC fan) and line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Microwave riced broccoli for 1 minute to steam. Carefully ring out extra moisture from the broccoli using paper towel or cheese cloth.
- Transfer broccoli to a large bowl and add egg, 100g mozzarella, Parmesan, and garlic. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Transfer dough to baking tray and shape into a thin, round crust.
- Bake until golden and dried out, 20 minutes. Top with with remaining mozzarella and bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and chilli flakes if using. Serve warm with marinara.
more instructions please visit: https://www.delish.com/uk/cooking/recipes/a34104411/best-broccoli-cheesy-bread-recipe/