Crockpot marinara sauce – zero points – daily dose of pepper.
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 5 cans 28 oz. Whole Tomatoes I use San Marzano but your preferred brand is fine
- 2 lb Onions Peeled and Quartered
- 3 cups Beef Broth Low sodium
- 6-8 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Vermont Turkey Pepperoni Stick
- 1/4 cup Italian Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Smoked Paprika
Combine all of these ingredients in a crockpot.
Cook on high for 8 hours (at least 6 hours).
Blend everything using an immersion blender an hour before it is done.
Taste and adjust seasoning as you see fit. That’s it! You’re done.
Too salty? Add an extra can of sauce. Too sweet? Add some salt and oregano, maybe a little more soy sauce.
more instructions please visit: https://www.dwardcooks.com/crockpot-pasta-sauce/