Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken
4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
4 slices mozzarella cheese
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, not powdered
1 tablespoon corn starch
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground
1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
Parsley, chopped, for garnish
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated (not powdered)
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Coat a 9x13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix sour cream with a half cup of Parmesan, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, garlic powder and corn starch together.
- Lay your chicken breasts in baking dish
- Top each with a slice of mozzarella.
- Smother the chicken with the sour cream mixture.
- Top with 1/4 cup remaining Parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Serve chicken over rice. Top with chopped parsley for garnish.
more informations please visit: https://www.adishofdailylife.com/smothered-cheesy-sour-cream-chicken/