This Thai Chicken Curry is made in the slow cooker to give it that slow-simmered depth of flavor and you’ll love every last bite of it! It cooks for hours in a deliciously seasoned coconut broth along with fresh veggies, then it’s served with rice to make it a perfectly filling and satisfying meal.
- 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 800g skinless and boneless chicken thighs, halved
- 1 aubergine, chopped
- 2 fresh lemongrass stalks, sliced
- thumbsized piece root ginger, sliced
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
cooked rice Rice and fresh Thai basil leaves
- Gently fry the Thai green curry paste in a dry non-stick frying pan until fragrant, then pour in the coconut milk. Mix well until smooth then take off the heat.
- Put the chicken thighs into a slow cooker along with the aubergine, lemongrass stalks, sliced ginger, lime leaves, brown sugar and fish sauce.
- Pour over the curried coconut milk, give everything a good stir with a wooden spoon then cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with rice and Thai basil scattered over.
more instructions please visit site: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/slow-cooker-thai-curry