This Scrumptious Mix of Paprika, Cayenne, Oregano, Thyme, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, and Aromatic Spices has been carefully mixed and blended to not overpower your foods.
- Atlantic Salmon File(remove skin)
- Pure Olive Oil
- Brown Sugar (1 tablespoon)
- Parsley (1 pinch)
- Paprika (1/2 tablespoon)
- Cayenne Pepper (1/2 tablespoon)
- Seasoning Salt (1/2 tablespoon)
- Black Pepper (1 pinch)
- Lightly Coat Salmon with Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix on both sides of the Salmon, coat evenly.
- Indoor(cast-iron skillet)/outdoor grill on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes per side(may be more or less, depending on the thickness of your salmon).
- For additional color and char, Broil Salmon for 1 minute on one side only.
- Drizzle with WhipSomethingUp Cajun Butter Sauce
(WhipSomethingUp) Cajun Butter Sauce Recipe
- Heavy Whipping Cream (1/4 cup)
- White wine(resiling or fruity wine) (1 1/2 shot)
- Butter/Gold n Soft—2 teaspoons unsalted butter and 2 teaspoons of Gold n Soft (or 4 teaspoons butter of choice)
- Alfredo sauce(regular) (1 teaspoon)
- Paprika (1 tablespoon)
- Cayenne (1/2 tablespoon)
- Ground oregano (1 tablespoon)
- Old Bay (1/4 tablespoon)
- Brown Sugar (1 teaspoon)
- Parsley (1 tablespoon)
- Chicken Broth (2 teaspoon)
- Add Heavy Whipping Cream in saucepan on medium heat.
- Add white wine stir for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add Butter and let it melt.
- Add Chicken broth and Alfredo sauce, stir until creamy.
- Add seasoning mixture and stir.
more instructions please visit: https://whipsomethingup.tv/salmon-cajun-butter-sauce/2019/1/20/salmon-with-cajun-butter-sauce