Roasted Potatoes with Smoked Sausage & Green Beans. Quick and easy prep. Ultra flavorful and the perfect weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced into large chunks
- 2 1/2 pounds red skin potatoes, scrubbed and cut into large chunks
- 10 ounces green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup good-quality Italian dressing
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon each fresh rosemary and thyme leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a very large baking dish/baking sheet tray with either non-stick spray or a bit of olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add the sausage, potatoes, onions and green beans. Pour in dressing. Season with a little salt and pepper. Sprinkle in the herbs (if using) and give everything a good toss or stir
- Pour into the baking dish and cover tightly with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Remove foil and gently stir to rotate the ingredients in the baking dish.
- Return baking dish to oven (uncovered). Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees. Bake for an additional 35 – 45 minutes (or until potatoes have browned a bit and everything is nice and roasted). Stir a few times during this final baking time to ensure that everything roasts evenly.
- Serve immediately. Great with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top.
more instructions please visit: http://www.joyouslydomestic.com/2013/09/roasted-potatoes-with-smoked-sausage.html