Small red potatoes are cut in half, baked in a rich garlic butter and topped with crispy baked Parmesan Cheese!
- 10 – 12 small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- grated parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- other seasonings (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cut potatoes in half.
- Melt butter and pour into a cookie or baking sheet pan. Spread the butter evenly across the bottom.
- Generously sprinkle cheese and lightly sprinkle other seasonings all over the butter.
- Place the potato halves face down on the butter, cheese and seasonings.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30-40 minutes. Until fork inserts easily.
- Cool for at least a FULL 5 minutes before removing from the pan, otherwise the parmesan crust won’t stick to the potato.
- Serve on a plate with a side of Ranch dressing or Sour Cream for dipping.
more instructions please visit: https://www.norinesnest.com/parmesan-garlic-butter-red-potatoes/