Premade pie dough makes the perfect surround for seasoned ground beef! These hand pies are a fun twist on tacos and make an exciting meal or snack!
- 1 box refrigerated pie dough (14.1 oz)
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- Warmth olive oil in a massive skillet over medium warmth. upload ground red meat, stir to fall apart. upload salt, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin; stir. preserve to cook until beef is now not red and seasoning has been integrated. This need to take eight-10 minutes. The pork mixture must thicken as it chefs. Stir in black beans, eliminate from warmness and set apart to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425. Sprinkle flour over a piece floor. Roll out one sheet of dough. cut dough into circles using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, rerolling scraps as important. Repeat with ultimate sheet of dough.
- Arrange 1/2 of the circles on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. place a tablespoon of meat combination on the dough circles, pinnacle with more or less a half teaspoon of cheese. vicinity the alternative circle halves over the beef and cheese aggregate. Pinch edges together with the tines of a fork combine egg and water in a bowl. Brush egg wash over the pinnacle of each hand pie. Bake in the oven for thirteen-15 minutes or jut till golden. put off from oven and permit hand pies cool slightly before serving. Serve along with your favorite taco fixings on the side.
- Save hand pies inside the fridge in an air-tight container or a zip-top bag.
more instructions please visit site: https://www.lemonsforlulu.com/mini-taco-hand-pies/