As the holidays begin to sneak up, you’ll want to have this Green Bean and Hamburger Casserole recipe on hand! The perfect mashup between Green Bean and Hamburger Casserole (Low-Carb), topped with mashed potatoes and fried onions, yum!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 12oz bag French cut green beans, frozen (cooked)
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced, 2 1/2 ounces
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook/Steam green beans. Brown the hamburger, onion, celery and mushrooms; drain the fat.
- In a microwave safe bowl mix all the sauce ingredients and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until the cheese is melted.
- Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly
more instructions please visit site: