Garlic Butter Sauteed Zucchini – easy and healthy zucchini recipe that takes only 8 mins from start to finish. Quick, fresh and delicious!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/4 pounds chopped zucchini (2 medium)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan or pecorino cheese, optional
- Dash fresh lemon juice or red wine vinegar, optional
- It’s up to you as to how you cut the zucchini. You can slice the zucchini into rounds, cut into half moons or chop into bitesize pieces.
- Melt the butter in a wide skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally until the zucchini is browned in places and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir in the scallions and cheese, if using. Serve immediately with a spritz of lemon juice.