it is paleo and whole30 approved! But you really need to try this Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein, you are bound to be pleasantly surprised!
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or tamari if not paleo)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or black pepper!)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- Cut a spaghetti squash in half length wise and scoop out seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is very tender. Once done, scoop out flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
more instructions please visit: https://www.littlebitsof.com/spaghetti-squash-chow-mein/