Thick, smooth and creamy Italian hot chocolate, a decadent and indulgent festive treat.
- 3.5 oz (100g) chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetend\
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 cups (500ml) milk + 2 tbsp
- 4 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 small pinch smoked salt or regular
Add the milk to a saucepan and add the chopped chocolate, cocoa powder and sugar. Heat the mixture, stirring occasionally until all the chocolate and sugar has melted.
Mix the corn starch with 2 tablespoon of milk then add it to the chocolate milk. Stir the hot chocolate until thick and smooth, add a small pinch of salt and serve in mugs.
more informations please visit: https://www.insidetherustickitchen.com/italian-hot-chocolate-thick-decadent/