My Easy Crockpot Beef Tips takes only minutes to prepare. Then it just cooks all by itself! This tender, juice beef makes an instant family favorite!
- 1-2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 .88 oz packet brown gravy mix – some packets range to 1 oz, and that’s still ok to use
- 1 small onion diced ( about 1/3 cup)
- 1 10.75 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 Tablespoon water (you can also use 2TB of flour with 1/4 cup water)
Egg noodles or mashed potatoes prepared.
- First Place In a medium bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, gravy mix, beef broth, onion and garlic. Whisk together. It’s ok if it’s a little lumpy, while it’s cooking in the slow cooker, the lumps will mix in.
- Then, Place your stew meat into a 4 quart crockpot. Pour gravy mixture over beef and gently stir to combine.
- Cook covered on LOW for 7 hours. Once done cooking, remove beef with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Next, Stir in cornstarch/water mixture (this will thicken up the gravy.) Replace beef back into crockpot and continue cooking for 5 more minutes while gravy thickens.
- Last, Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
more instructions please visit site: https://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2015/05/easy-crockpot-beef-tips-with-gravy.html