A semi homemade cinnamon roll made easy with a tube of Crescent Rolls.
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury® Crescents®
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2-3 tbs heavy cream or milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough on a large, ungreased baking sheet and separate triangles.
- In a small bow, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread mixture on top of each triangle of dough. Roll up the triangles on an angle and position them on the baking sheet 1″ apart. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix confectioner’s sugar and heavy cream together until combined. I like a thick glaze but you can add as much or as little cream as you’d like to get your desired consistency.
more instructions please visit site: www.sprinklesomesugar.com/cinnamon-roll-crescents/